This's the second (and last) part that I find quite accurate, as its result agrees with all the character/temperament tests that I've taken in recent years. You are generally a modest and private person. You most likely have a number of good friends and you enjoy spending time with them. But even with your friends you tend not to be terribly outgoing. When it comes to your social life you are more comfortable with deeper, well nurtured friendships. Whether at work or in social situations, you neither need nor particularly like the spotlight.
This isn't to say that you don't want to be around people or that you aren't good in relationships and in social situations. In fact, you need the companionship of people, you just prefer quiet conversations with a friend or a small group. Your social encounters balance out the side of you that likes your own company and having enough time to think and reflect. But you do find that life has a better rhythm for you when there is enough quiet time to deliberate on your own so that you are refreshed for your next encounter with friends and colleagues.
I used to think of myself being an extrovert because I talked a lot and loud! That view was revised about 5-7 years ago. There're other parts of the personality analysis, but I have yet to decide if the test result is inaccurate or my understanding of self errs.
1 comment:
> I used to think of myself being an extrovert
> because I talked a lot and loud!
> That view was revised about 5-7 years ago.
> You are generally a modest and private person....
> you tend not to be terribly outgoing....
> Whether at work or in social situations,
> you neither need nor particularly like the spotlight.
I think this reflects a normal/typical change when one gets more mature, and I echo these changes too. When we're young, we're kind of like 初生之犢不畏虎, and we can't help but grasping every chance to express ourselves. Now we can still do that, but we choose not to do so unless it is necessary.
Post a Comment