Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I survived the 3 hr 20 min. class

Even counting the years when I worked on my dissertation, I have not thought of quitting as frequently as I did in the past 3 weeks. (Not quitting this quarter, 'cuz it's too late; but maybe quitting next quarter.) This idea of teaching a 3 hr+ evening seminar has been stressing me out. Tonight I finally faced the devil. It's not too bad. I survived the first week. (Almost, one more class tomorrow.) Thank God! And thank you, Foon, for praying for me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big head, it's my pleasure to share and to pray with you indeed. God bless you!

ablogaday said...

I just survived a 2-full-day (6 hours each) workshop, plus that today I started at 9 am until 5:30 pm, travelled back from Shenzhen to Hunghom and worked on another 3-hour class until now, 10:30 pm. Thank God that I didn't just survived, but the feedbacks at Shenzhen were great (we almost couldn't end it!) and I think I performed great during the group tutorials tonight. Thank Him for giving me enough energy.

I decided to go back home by taxi (need to cross the harbour tunnel and I haven't had my dinner yet).

ablogaday said...

I forgot to thank my wife for praying for me. She did pray hard for me. Thank her! Ha!

big_head said...

Yea!!!!! Great job! Happy for you. Thank God for you!