Monday, September 03, 2007

My personality profile - I

Just did a test and got a report. Here's part of what I believe an accurate assessment of myself:

When someone needs your help, you think before you act. You believe deeply in personal freedom and individual responsibility. You think it is vital that people learn to take care of themselves so that they don't become dependent upon others. You believe that actions have consequences, and people need to accept the consequences of their actions if they are to learn from their mistakes and grow. You believe that if you keep rescuing people out from trouble, they will never learn to do it themselves.

You believe that compassion has a role to play in life, in a structure of values that encourages people to take care of themselves. Uncritical tenderheartedness does as much harm as good. In an emergency, of course, you're there to offer help and if someone has helped you out in the past there is no question about your loyalty. But whenever it is realistic, you are convinced people should take care of themselves.

You devote adequate time to take care of your own needs and wants, in part because it makes you happy with your life. You cherish personal independence for yourself and others.

2 comments:

ablogaday said...

Mine are here and here.

big_head said...

Thanks for sharing. I don't see you in the description of http://mosawsisi.blogspot.com/2005/10/do-you-think-im-such-person.html but see some of http://mosawsisi.blogspot.com/2005/10/do-you-think-im-such-person-part-2.html may be true in you.

I take these test results with a grain of salt. A portion of my profile says that I'm emotional-stable. Ha ha ha. :) That's a surprise!