Read their stances on various issues. What matter to me: environmental issues, including global warming, foreign policy, pro life/pro choice, health care, & how money is spent. (Picture taken from WSJ.com).
When Dan and I first got married, he told me a professor in Michigan Tech (where he studied) in Environmental Engineer, said there is no proof of global warming. I was dumbfounded. Maybe this is a bit late to research this issue now that it is almost time to vote, but it is worth exploring for future reference.
2 comments:
When Dan and I first got married, he told me a professor in Michigan Tech (where he studied) in Environmental Engineer, said there is no proof of global warming. I was dumbfounded. Maybe this is a bit late to research this issue now that it is almost time to vote, but it is worth exploring for future reference.
I think I watch enough PBS and serious documentary to take my stance at this point -- global warming, global dimming, ....etc.
Post a Comment