Friday, October 03, 2008

种子撒落在那里?


「当许多人聚集、又有人从各城里出来见耶稣的时候,耶稣就用比喻说:有一个撒种的出去撒种。撒的时候,有落在路旁的,被人践踏,天上的飞鸟又来吃尽了。有落在磐石上的,一出来就枯乾了,因为得不着滋润。有落在棘里的,荆棘一同生长,把他挤住了。又有落在好土里的,生长起来,结实百倍。耶稣说了这些话,就大声说:有耳可听的,就应当听 !

门徒问耶稣说:这比喻是甚麽意思呢?他说:神国的奥秘只叫你们知道;至於别人,就用比喻,叫他们看也看不见,听也听不明。

这比喻乃是这样:种子就是神的道。

那些在路旁的,就是人听了道,随後魔鬼来,从他们心里把道夺去,恐怕他们信了得救. 那些在磐石上的,就是人听道,欢喜领受,但心中没有根,不过暂时相信,及至遇见试炼就退後了。那落在荆棘里的,就是人听了道,走开以後,被今生的思虑、钱财、宴乐挤住了,便结不出成熟的子粒来。

那落在好土里的,就是人听了道,持守在诚实善良的心里,并且忍耐着结实。」


路加福音 8:4-15



最近身边信了耶稣的朋友,愿意你们心里是一片好土, 种子不是落在磐石上,或荆棘里。 求神帮助你们。

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

No need to worry, the seed is a tough one, it will survive even in the worst place. You really don't know when it will burst into new life. Pray that this will happen very soon.


Wai

big_head said...

擔心國內的小兄弟落在... Knowing that I should trust God, still my heart couldn't let go quite easily...

Your comment's encouraging & uplifting. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

It is not a comment, it is a testimony to such mircle.
One Friday night when we first moved to To Kwan Wan, a young man stood outside our Church for almost 5 minutes. I went out and talked to him. He asked me whether our church was in Hung Hom before. Then he told me that he had been invited and attent John Fellow for once by Bun Kit around ten years. ago. He did not come to our church anymore after that and neither did He contact Bun Kit any more. But few months before that night he turned to believe in Jesus. What a mircle that he turned to God after such a long time and then came across our church and told us that he turned to Jesus. I talked to Bun Kit some time later but he did not even remember this friend. So you can be assured that God will take good care of them.


Wai

big_head said...

You've grown much. PTL.

Anonymous said...

In respond to your previous word condescending which has 2 contradicting meaning, just can guess what you mean. No, sure there is no problem on viewing that way and may be that is the fact, anyway thanks for the comment. Thinking of so little change in such a long time (more than 10years in believing in Christ) isn't a very pleasent feeling. But acknowleding God's present in every thing we came across and will come across is assuring.


Wai

big_head said...

I was glad to see you having matured in Christ, as evident by what you wrote.

我沒有其他意思,最近表達不靈光,腰痛所以晚晚睡得不好,中文英文也是寫多錯多...

點解個字delete後重可以讀到?

Anonymous said...

I saw that before you deleted it. My thought is always more complicate than I can write, so I Just wait until I can express it properly. No, there is no problem on your expression, I may need to hear other people's straight forward point of view!
Keep doing exercise and keep your body in good shape (I mean good health)

Wai