A most ordinary dream I had on 4/25:
Dad bought a medium size pizza and finished half by himself. When I realized he ate unhealthy food without my approval, I was going nuts and started to admonish him. He then explained that he had already done some walking prior to eating the pizza. I said he should walk off the calories afterwards and not before.
When I woke up, I thought with a smile to myself - this's so typical of how we interacted. Yes, I was the food police, and I was the boss. But dad learned to eat behind my back ... all the time!
6 comments:
Still have you and your family in my prayers!
Thanks, Foon. We're OK.
Thank God!
My sister and I read your old articles in "Remembering Dad" last week. I didn't know my sister has read those stories again until we talked about that on Sunday. We always remember your dad. His kindness, his humor and his cheerfulness are always with us. You and your family are in our prayers.
Carol
Carol,
It's very thoughtful of you and your sister. Thank you and God bless,
g.
Thanks and good luck to your exam preparation.
Carol
Post a Comment