Tuesday, April 22, 2008

No way I can outgive God

As I needed to write and send a prayer/support letter for my Anhui trip, I searched inward and have learned a few things. (Writing that letter is a humbling experience and in a way puts me in the shoe of "real" missionary.)

I trust that God'll provide enough prayer support, money, strength -- either He has already given me much that I can give, or He'll provide what I lack through my asking Him directly, or he'll provide through others. Whatever ways He chooses to work, it's fine.

Sometimes my thinking is in the "poker" mode: there's no way that I can ever give Him more than He gives me. No way.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your sincere e-letter was received and re-read again.

Please for sure, you and your team are in my prayers!

God loves you!

big_head said...

I just re-read it too, and found I had a typo, "disbursed" should be "dispersed" instead. Hope it didn't cause any misunderstanding. :)

Anonymous said...

No misunderstanding at all, since your move/plan from the calling is so clear. And I really feel you love to share God's love with them not just 2 years ago, but everytime if you got the chance.

God's blessings be with you and all!