8 Taste and see that the LORD is good;
blessed is the man who takes refuge in him.
10 The lions may grow weak and hungry,
but those who seek the LORD lack no good thing.
22 The LORD redeems his servants;
no one will be condemned who takes refuge in him.
By God's grace, another somewhat eventful week has passed and we're moving onward and forward.
Even tho' dad's still not come out from his coma, he's responsive to pain. So, when I see him being in discomfort, or when there's some change or a transfer to take place, I get tensed up.
With the transfer taking place today, I wasn't able to sleep well last night. (The new VP shunt installed in dad's head & body seems to be draining well. He's being transferred out of UCLA ICU to another nursing facility as I write.)
When I quote from Scripture in my blog, sometimes I so want to praise God, sometimes I am fearful, and at other times I panic and need to take courage from His Word. This entry is an example of the latter.
According to his neuro-doctor at UCLA, dad is still in an acute state since his aneurysm rupture in late January. He advised to give the next 45 days to observe any meaningful recovery. In a sense, the time frame gives me a more realistic expectation and so I won't stress myself out for not seeing dramatic improvement right away.
No comments:
Post a Comment