Reaching a new low is still a journey of self-discovery and self-understanding, which has nothing wrong and guilty about. But drowning in your low won't help. The point is you don't let yourself submerge into it but give yourself a deadline to stand up again, and then He'll be glorified.
I am Carol form Hong Kong. I was very unhappy when I heard the news two days ago, but I beleive God's with us. Our family and I pray for your dad and your family.
We can do nothing to help in Hong Kong, but we support you and your dad.
hi, Carol: thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving a note. most of all, thank you for your prayers. i told dad what you wrote in your emails last night when i visited him ... maybe he could hear...
>> if we're in L.A. or you're here with us. We don't just answer or respond, but to stay beside you whenever you need
my brothers/sisters in LA are doing plenty to staying beside me. however, there are moments when the path is only for me to tread. God's there, whether I feel it or not, and He "record[s] my lament" (Ps. 56:8).
8 comments:
Praying for you still...
Reaching a new low is still a journey of self-discovery and self-understanding, which has nothing wrong and guilty about. But drowning in your low won't help. The point is you don't let yourself submerge into it but give yourself a deadline to stand up again, and then He'll be glorified.
More Power to Ya!
天恩
你同樣都係"神o既僕人,神會睇住o架" 我地一齊托住你! 暫時放手先,好快會上番去o架!
仲有,要多d休息,好好保重身體呀!
佢o係度,冇走到. (我地都冇走開過,為要支持你!)
I too understand what you feel since I had same feeling two years ago. Will keep praying for you and your family.....
Hidy
當大叫救命時,有人聽, 有人肯應,已經係個祝福o黎, thank you all.
>>神會睇住o架" 我地一齊托住你!暫時放手先...
i'll try.
Not at all!
Besides I'm sure, if we're in L.A. or you're here with us. We don't just answer or respond, but to stay beside you whenever you need...
It's also a promise to you!
Hi Grace,
I am Carol form Hong Kong. I was very unhappy when I heard the news two days ago, but I beleive God's with us. Our family and I pray for your dad and your family.
We can do nothing to help in Hong Kong, but we support you and your dad.
Carol
hi, Carol: thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving a note. most of all, thank you for your prayers. i told dad what you wrote in your emails last night when i visited him ... maybe he could hear...
Foon:
>> if we're in L.A. or you're here with us. We don't just answer or respond, but to stay beside you whenever you need
my brothers/sisters in LA are doing plenty to staying beside me. however, there are moments when the path is only for me to tread. God's there, whether I feel it or not, and He "record[s] my lament" (Ps. 56:8).
Post a Comment