Glancing the chapter titles, I feel that the author is hitting the nail on the head:
When you believe in God but aren't sure He loves you ... When you believe in God but don't think He's fair ... When you believe in God but won't forgive ... When you believe in God but don't think you can change ... When you believe in God but still worry all the time ... When you believe in God but trust more in money ...
However, I hope the iBook pricing can go down a bit more.
I made a purchase today and thought I downloaded Rescuing Ambition. I later realized I clicked on and downloaded Christian Atheist instead. Meant to be.
Well, this makes me think of another disadvantage of ebooks -- you don't have any refund or exchange procedure.
Another iBook that catches my attention is Father Jim Martin's "The Jesuit Guide to (Almost) Everything". I always have a good impression of Jesuits, and I find their practical spirituality is very close to Protestant's. The sample chapter is casual and easy to read.
6 comments:
I came across the iBook Christian Atheist yesterday. Looks like a nice one.
Glancing the chapter titles, I feel that the author is hitting the nail on the head:
When you believe in God but aren't sure He loves you ... When you believe in God but don't think He's fair ... When you believe in God but won't forgive ... When you believe in God but don't think you can change ... When you believe in God but still worry all the time ... When you believe in God but trust more in money ...
However, I hope the iBook pricing can go down a bit more.
I made a purchase today and thought I downloaded Rescuing Ambition. I later realized I clicked on and downloaded Christian Atheist instead. Meant to be.
Ha ha!
Well, this makes me think of another disadvantage of ebooks -- you don't have any refund or exchange procedure.
Another iBook that catches my attention is Father Jim Martin's "The Jesuit Guide to (Almost) Everything". I always have a good impression of Jesuits, and I find their practical spirituality is very close to Protestant's. The sample chapter is casual and easy to read.
Bought Rescuing Ambition today.
Now I wonder if iBook has another feature like this: when you finish the book, can one give it away to some other people?
Post a Comment