One thing leads to another. I ask myself, what if I don't get to return from my China trip? Am I ready to see Jesus? For longer than a fleeting moment, these were on my mind last night.
- I need to clean and get rid of stuffs in my house before the trip.
- Have I made peace with everyone I know?
- What about mom? Perhaps to move mom to the convalescent home before my trip?
- Bank savings should be donated to my mother church in HK. Need to update beneficiary information.
- Who should get my piano? my new iPad?
- Fellowship's bible study may continue to use the 10-step inductive bible study method.
- Piano students should easily find another piano teacher.
- No need to have head-ache about finding a university teaching job anymore.
Simple. Well, it would be fine if I get new assignments with a mission from my heavenly father and continue to live, too, I think.
6 comments:
God will surely take care of your mom and everything if He's taking you back -- everything, every little thing, the very little things.
"In nothing be anxious" (Phil 4:6)
That's why we can serve Him wholeheartedly, 'cos He knows our concerns. Responding to your last entry, I think your dad probably figured out this too when he decided to come back to China -- he's not counting on his kids, but God.
Mmm... I would be happy to take care of your iPad, though...
Yes, I'm sure you're a good candidate to take care of my iPad. =)
I don't think I'm anxious at this point, just thinking things through and making possible preparations to make things easier for those who are asked to act on my behalf when I'm no longer available. My dad was a pretty organized person; he's planned things ahead of time, which makes it so much easier for us.
How about consider me as your iPad caretaker?
It doesn't have to be an earthquake, nor a plane crash, to take one's life, it can be as common as a heart attack, or a car accident.
Any of us can be in God's presence in the next moment. You are right, be prepared is the whole point.
OK,
ablogaday and Amy, #1 and #2 on my waiting list of inheriting my iPad.
Photos of BigHead using iPad please.
Yes, Sir!
Post a Comment