First of all: 以後Second: accident is an accident, it happens unexpectedly all the time, and it's part of our life, sometimes funny indeed.Okay, God bless you and keep you (with no big accident from now on)!!
Thank you, Foon, for the correction. It's fixed.Mine... I'm losing my chinese!
Is this another accident?Wish you could get it back naturally!
no accident la. my head or my mind is deteriorating. i used to be able to spot 別字 quickly, but now when i make a mistake in Chinese, i only "feel" they look strange but wouldn't remember how to make it right.
I buy "practice makes perfect", so just write more and share more... We then must improve a lot gah... Sure!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
First of all: 以後
Second: accident is an accident, it happens unexpectedly all the time, and it's part of our life, sometimes funny indeed.
Okay, God bless you and keep you (with no big accident from now on)!!
Thank you, Foon, for the correction. It's fixed.
Mine... I'm losing my chinese!
Is this another accident?
Wish you could get it back naturally!
no accident la. my head or my mind is deteriorating.
i used to be able to spot 別字 quickly, but now when i make a mistake in Chinese, i only "feel" they look strange but wouldn't remember how to make it right.
I buy "practice makes perfect", so just write more and share more... We then must improve a lot gah... Sure!
Post a Comment