"My meaning is literal, but I did pray for this fish," she replies w/ a grin on her face, "I trust that God takes much better care of His fish than I mine!"
Thanks for checking! That says a lot about where your heart is. It's been a long time since we served together in the same local church, ablogaday. Stay healthy. It's a long road ahead!
welcome to my blog and thanks for your interesting comment!
"鱼儿是活着的, 只不过它换了个生活的地方"
If "鱼儿" is a metaphor for people (比喻 "人"), then what you wrote is very true.
In the Bible, Genesis 2:7, 耶和華神用地上的塵土造成人形,把生氣 (the breath of life) 吹進他的鼻孔裡,那人就成了有生命的活人,名叫亞當。 Our physical body is only a frame (人形) that contains this life, which some people refer to as soul "灵魂." Every man has this breath of life or soul, whether christians or non-Christians.
"上帝将它收了回去 ... 它应该升入天堂。"
For a Christian or someone who knows Jesus personally, yes, 他/她的灵魂会到父神那里. 有神的地方,就是天堂了。 But for someone who doesn't know Jesus personally, 他/她的灵魂不能到父神那里. Man has sinned, so sin causes a rift separating man and God, who is Holy (i.e. without sin). But God is also Love. He loves man and provides a "saving grace" for man through Jesus Christ and only Jesus Christ.
Hope to hear from you again! You can sign with a name or an alias by checking "other." That way, I can distinguish you from other "anonymous." I respect however you decide.
8 comments:
Is this a literal writing or a metaphor reflecting your worries of someones' spiritual life?
"My meaning is literal, but I did pray for this fish," she replies w/ a grin on her face, "I trust that God takes much better care of His fish than I mine!"
Thanks for checking! That says a lot about where your heart is. It's been a long time since we served together in the same local church, ablogaday. Stay healthy. It's a long road ahead!
jet-lag?
嗚~~~~ it's dead; so sad. {sniff and sob.}
如果死掉的,是一尾普通的鱼儿,他的死只会给留下的同胞带来悲伤与孤寂。
如果死掉的,是一尾信耶稣的鱼儿,那他的死不过是代表著新生命的开始。死亡对他来说只是由人世进入到永生的那扇门。他要回到天父的怀抱那里,永远和天父在一起。
如果仍活著的,是一尾普通的鱼儿,他同胞的死只会再一次显示生命的无奈。生命的无奈便是你跟本无法从它带走甚麽。仍活著的他,应该在馀下的日子好好思想生命的意义和答案是甚麽。
如果仍活著的,是一尾信耶稣的鱼儿,那我想问问他:鱼儿啊,你能感受到主耶稣赐你永生的把握和出人意外的平安吗?你懂得为上帝给自己仍有生命气息而感恩吗?你会明白生命原来并不是必然的吗?
桐城的鱼儿啊,你会是那一尾?
ablogaday, 多谢您拔刀相助, 有空请多来坐坐与留言. 感激, 感激。
鱼儿是活着的,只不过它换了个生活的地方。 上帝将它收了回去,是因为它完成了赎罪的任务。它应该升入天堂。
Dear Anonymous,
welcome to my blog and thanks for your interesting comment!
"鱼儿是活着的, 只不过它换了个生活的地方"
If "鱼儿" is a metaphor for people (比喻 "人"), then what you wrote is very true.
In the Bible, Genesis 2:7, 耶和華神用地上的塵土造成人形,把生氣 (the breath of life) 吹進他的鼻孔裡,那人就成了有生命的活人,名叫亞當。 Our physical body is only a frame (人形) that contains this life, which some people refer to as soul "灵魂." Every man has this breath of life or soul, whether christians or non-Christians.
"上帝将它收了回去 ... 它应该升入天堂。"
For a Christian or someone who knows Jesus personally, yes, 他/她的灵魂会到父神那里. 有神的地方,就是天堂了。 But for someone who doesn't know Jesus personally, 他/她的灵魂不能到父神那里. Man has sinned, so sin causes a rift separating man and God, who is Holy (i.e. without sin). But God is also Love. He loves man and provides a "saving grace" for man through Jesus Christ and only Jesus Christ.
約翰福音 14:6, 耶穌說:"我就是道路、真理、生命,如果不是藉著我,沒有人能到父那裡去。" (John 14:6)
赎罪" or atonement
Anonymous, this is a very important concept. However, 人並不能救自己 or 替自己贖罪 。 “贖罪”是耶穌替代所有人的罪而死 -- 釘死在十字架上.
Do you know about these following websites? 基督徒生活网, 基督教信仰与中国文化, 如何相信,接受耶穌成為個人救主?
Hope to hear from you again! You can sign with a name or an alias by checking "other." That way, I can distinguish you from other "anonymous." I respect however you decide.
Post a Comment