ablogaday wrote:
如果死掉的,是一尾普通的鱼儿,他的死只会给留下的同胞带来悲伤与孤寂。
如果死掉的,是一尾信耶稣的鱼儿,那他的死不过是代表著新生命的开始。死亡对他来说只是由人世进入到永生的那扇门。他要回到天父的怀抱那里,永远和天父在一起。
如果仍活著的,是一尾普通的鱼儿,他同胞的死只会再一次显示生命的无奈。生命的无奈便是你跟本无法从它带走甚麽。仍活著的他,应该在馀下的日子好好思想生命的意义和答案是甚麽。
如果仍活著的,是一尾信耶稣的鱼儿,那我想问问他:鱼儿啊,你能感受到主耶稣赐你永生的把握和出人意外的平安吗?你懂得为上帝给自己仍有生命气息而感恩吗?你会明白生命原来并不是必然的吗?
桐城的鱼儿啊,你会是那一尾?
in the past, i've quoted from and linked to ablogaday's blog here in Renaissance of Grace. 这次藉小鱼的死,引发他在本blog留言, big_head 无言感激, 也忍不住要将留言转放在比较当眼的地方.
Come to think of it, I like to write about death. See my other posts: 怕死, music spec. for my big day, and music talk: 彩虹下的約定.
2 comments:
Hey Grace,
I have been contemplating the issue of death recently, especially after the untimely and premature death of my uncle KC...
His memorial service was held on the past Saturday and I wasn't able to control the "flooding" of my tears...yet, I have to thank God for promising us that we Christians will meet our "departed" family members and friends in one day (provided that they're all saved).
If you are interested in reading some articles and photos featuring my uncle KC, you're welcome to visit the following site:
www.kcleememorial.net
More and more materials will be uploaded in the coming days...
Also, you can also read my xanga entry if you have spare time:
www.xanga.com/momigny
DO keep in touch and looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Dear Arthur, thanks for sharing the links. Just visited your xanga entry. The title of your recent post--"I know who holds tomorrow"--catches my eyes. Thank God that we have this hope. However sad it is with the separation of death, as Christians, we'll one day meet again with our loved ones! Now, the important thing -- are all our loved ones Christians yet, do all of God's loved ones know Him yet?
Take care. And may His Peace be with you & your family.
Post a Comment