Monday, February 04, 2008

一晚旅館

My apartment manager has arranged some guy to replace the wall furnace in my unit. I was initially told that the job would take about 2 hours. I went back to my apartment after 3 hours, and found everything dusty and job not finished. Now I'm told another 8 hours (more dust, and more mess) are needed to finish the job. Fortunately, I was able to negotiate with the manager to let me stay in a nearby family-style inn today. It's a hassle to pack and move. The up side is that staying in a serviced room feels like taking a vacation, plus Starbucks is within 200 ft.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have a nice sleep? (That I guess: Yes!)

By the way, it's almost time for you to wake up and vote, whom would you like to choose?

Anonymous said...

Oh, sorry, it's just your 5:19am, please go on sleeping and enjoy.

Have a nice sleep!

big_head said...

At first I thought I wouldn't sleep well in an unfamiliar bed. As it turned out, I slept very well. No complaint at all.

Bed is good and clean. Location is quiet. ...

Happy Year of the Rat!

Who did I vote? I voted for a democrat candidate. :)