Done with my last lecture for this quarter. Thank God. Still there's work to do - like putting together an exam for next week, grading two stacks of term paper over the weekend, and then grading the exam papers next weekend and submitting grades.
Then I'll be off for a week before working on course syllabi for the winter quarter.
3 comments:
Great! You can make it and you've made it.
Thanks for your support, Foon.
On the one hand, I feel that the 1st year's experience has given me a better grasp of conducting smooth lectures. On the other hand, perhaps I prayed less this quarter for my teaching/students than before. As a result, I felt that this past quarter lacked sparks between me & the students and I didn't come with with as much insight.
Room for improvement, as usual.
Thanks for sharing and telling!
And room for improvement is always true for special and blessed people.
Post a Comment