Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Whose line is it anyway?

(Post title is taken from ABC's TV program of improvised performance.)

Guess who the characters are & their relationship:

character B: ... 依家你o籮我命la,我死o左好過。
character A: 你咁樣發嬲o岩唔o岩ah?

次日, 
character B: 我死o左好過 ...
character A: 你因D咁o既事 ... 咁發嬲發,o岩咩?
character B: 我嬲到死都係o岩o既!


Answer: check Jonah (約拿書), ch. 4 (Chinese, English).

Intriguing, isn't it? That's the level of intimacy one can have with God!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big head

I can sense the answer before looking at your answer posted. Yes, they're so intimate!

big_head said...

really? you're so smart! is it that obvious?

i find the dialogue and the underlying tone very refreshing, given my "traditional" perception of the God/man relationship in terms of parent/child relationship.

Anonymous said...

I love to read Jonah and have learned a lot from the conversations between him and God. Because sometimes, I'm as stubborn as Jonah, so I remembered these words.

Anonymous said...

Big head

Thanks! By the way, may I know whether we can see the most recent comments on the front page of your Blog? Thanks again!

big_head said...

hm... i don't know how to set that up. maybe i'll ask ablogaday. ok?

i like your recent sharing in your blog.

Anonymous said...

Big head,

Is your work to add the recent comments here? Because I have asked Patrick, but he said he did not tell you.

If yes, you've got wisdom already!!! Wow!

big_head said...

tiramisu? 我梗係lur飯應喇. 多謝先.

about the comment thing - since patrick hasn't posted new things on his blog i thought he must be busy, and so i didn't want to bother him. i found a link from his site and learned from there. actually, it's also to his credit that i have the codes implemented.

Anonymous said...

OIC, credits be sent to both of you. Well done! :)

ablogaday said...

Dear ah Foon, don't forget BigHead has a degree in computer science (or programming?). She's obviously more professional than me in hacking the blog template.

big_head said...

i studied EE actually, but wasn't doing well ... goofed around too much in my junior and senior years.