"I run in the path of your commands, for you have set my heart free."Psalm 119:32
"Since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us."Hebrews 12:1
Yes, free to follow Christ. Get rid of everything that hinders and entangles. I read the verse below this morning.
"Turn my eyes away from worthless things; preserve my life according to your word."Psalm 119:37
1 comment:
You reminded me this hymn:
I have decided to follow Jesus;
No turning back, no turning back.
Though I may wonder, I still will follow;
No turning back, no turning back.
The world behind me, the cross before me;
No turning back, no turning back.
Though none go with me, still I will follow;
No turning back, no turning back.
Somehow choosing to follow Jesus starts with choosing to look at things in His way. Being free to choose who will I follow is really a precious gift from God.
Post a Comment