Monday, August 03, 2015

Vancouver Trip



I can't thank God enough for showing me that He's not forsaken me and that He's with me through blessing this trip in every possible way.



Plan A didn't work.  I was somewhat devastated.  







Then came Karena's pronouncement, "God'll give you a vacation," and on the following day I contacted some friend/relatives in Vancouver and booked the flight.Cynthia quickly found me a nice and convenient place to stay and took care of me.




I haven't traveled solo for since many years ago and so I was unsure if I could really enjoy it.  I prayed to God to bless my trip ....   Not only did I want a blessed trip, I want the assurance from the One who bestows blessings.  Well, as I mentioned, God has blessed my trip in every possible way:  weather, itinerary, Cynthia (smoothie, laundry, airport/bus/contacting Sylvia and family), Kitty and Anson, alone time.



Thank you, my heavenly Father.

No comments: