Saturday, June 11, 2011

piano student's awesome mom

To give me a heads up of schedule change, the mom of one piano student told me that she's waiting for test result about possible thyroid cancer. Wishing to comfort her and tell her that God would be watching over her, I shared with her how God saved my mom by prompting me to bring her to the doctor. The mom agreed with me and, out of my expectation, then told me that she happened to be praying for my mom around those days.

It's not the first time that people whom I didn't even imagine to remember my needs would have the heart to intercede for my mom. God's awesome. I am sure He's the one prompting people to intercede. God cares for my mom and us in ways that I can hardly comprehend. Praise the Lord!

p.s. I will need to pray for my piano student's mom. She has thyroid cancer and will be undergoing surgery and possibly other treatments afterwards.

No comments: