
We love because He first loved us...
An email from one quiet student:
Teacher Grace, your leave us this afternoon. When I see your go to the big bus, I can't help crying. Sorry,I said I could not to cry, but I still cry. Do you know that's why? Just beacause I love your! No, not I, those are all classmates. We love your! Your see, most of classmates are cried, all our tears are gifts what we give your. We hope your can remember us forever. Your are our teacher forever.
Americ is too far , but your went to China to teach us English. Your are kind, friendly and always happy, your often say ''God is in my heart'' I admire your very much! In the English camp, your teach us a lot. Thank your! Your will go back to the USA, go back to Los Angles, we will miss your all the time. When I miss your ,I will see our class photoes. We like a family,a ture family! We love your! We will miss your all the time......forever.
Students seeing us off.
4 comments:
oh boy, this is beautiful
KFC, "Friends of Anhui" welcomes you!!
My mandarin language level is about the same as your korean...
If you hear my mandarin, I am sure you will feel very confident. Seriously, if you can speak some single words in Chinese, that will be good enough. Plus, start practicing now.
Post a Comment