Friday, December 25, 2009

這個Christmas很不錯


很久未有帶媽咪出去,今個聖誕星期得到團契導師大力協助,很容易便勸服媽咪出街、吃點心。

亦有數次機會同人分享耶穌的福音。 跟導師學習,又有得與弟兄姊妹同工。Win!

一口氣send了九個電郵給桐城、銅陵的舊學生,祝他們聖誕快樂。很高興也收到他們得回覆。

忙了個多星期,25號要休息回氣。Merry Christmas!


On December 21 I typed this entry on my Facebook page, "Christmas week! How to make it good? I say to make it better for others." This turns out to be a "pretty good" Christmas for me.

Thanks to Karena, who's patient, kind, and wise with alzheimer people, we were able to bring mom out to dim-sum lunch without incident. There were also opportunities to share about Jesus with 4 non-believing individuals. Being able to share the Good News brings joy; witnessing a despairing individual stretch out her hand to accept Jesus is extra-blessing.

Probably not used to being busy, I am down with the flu and need to sleep in today. However, unwrapping my Christmas presents, I am thankful for my friends local and overseas, and their friendship & thoughtfulness.

2 comments:

ablogaday said...

> Christmas week! How to make it good?
> I say to make it better for others.


Haven't got a chance to respond to this in Facebook, and glad that you put it here as well.

Let us remember that the Christmas heart is a giving heart, a wide open heart that thinks of others first. ~ George Matthew Adams

May the hope, the peace, the joy, and the love represented by the birth in Bethlehem this night fill our lives and become part of all that we say and do. ~ Rev Richard J Fairchild

Happy and fulfilling New Year!

big_head said...

I like what they both said, combined. Extend the giving spirit of Christmas everyday. Let it become part of our lives.

Thanks, Ablogaday. Have a blessed year, in which you also bless many.