Thursday, October 08, 2009

croton


I need to buy something green to brighten my day and my home.

5 comments:

ablogaday said...

Looking great! But do you need to put it where the sunshine can reach it?

Well... Amy B. should be more specialized in this kind of things...

big_head said...

argh.... how come you didn't pay attention here,"to brighten my day"? You should ask, "are you ok?" instead of inquiring the best spot to put the plant!!! Men are really from Mars! =)

Anyway, I'm supposed to put the plant "under shifting sun," whatever that means, so that the leaves will be more colorful.

ablogaday said...

Well, our days are sometimes bright and sometimes blue. That's "normal" Christian life according to my experience and the teaching of the Bible. And I'm pretty sure that you will be OK sooner or later, so I don't need to ask that. Instead, I want to make sure you put it somewhere best for the plant, so that it can really perform its job of brightening up your days and home.

"When you see Gods hands in everything, it is easy to leave everything in Gods hands." ~ unknown

Ha!

ablogaday said...

Ha! Ha! Ha!

Laugh a bit can also help.

big_head said...

Ha ha ha, thanks for commenting.

I'm just teasing. I'm not in the dump. But what you said is true: even if I were in the dump, I'd be OK sooner or later. =)